About this Policy
This policy sets out how Morrisons of Glenrowan ABN 71756009858 collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information.
By accessing or using Morrisons of Glenrowan services, including the website located at www.morrisonswinery.com.au you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy. In this policy, “personal information” refers to information or an opinion, whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about a natural person whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
Words defined in the Morrisons of Glenrowan’s Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this policy.
Morrisons of Glenrowan and privacy
Morrisons of Glenrowan is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
What personal information is collected
Morrisons of Glenrowan collects personal information that it considers necessary for it to provide the range of services they offer.
Personal information collected by Morrisons of Glenrowan may include:
- your name, address and contact details, bank account and credit account details user IDs and passwords the services provided to you records of your communications with Morrisons of Glenrowan including communications through agreements, online forms, electronic requests and enquiries, bulletin boards, blogs, competition entries, online forums, phone services and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services).
How is personal information collected
Morrisons of Glenrowan collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you when you provide information directly to Morrisons of Glenrowan in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic or otherwise)
- directly from you when you communicate with Morrisons of Glenrowan or any other person, including using Morrisons of Glenrowan’s communications services
- from organisations identified or described under the heading “How is personal information disclosed”
How is personal information used
Your personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide the services requested by you to manage those services, including to enable customer service and billing
- to generate statistics in relation to the Morrisons of Glenrowan website to promote and market special offers and other services to you
- for purposes connected with the operation of the Morrisons of Glenrowan website
How is personal information disclosed
Morrisons of Glenrowan may disclose personal information to:
- individuals and organisations for the purpose of fulfilling orders and generally running the operation of buying and selling through Morrisons of Glenrowan
- outsourced service providers who assist Morrisons of Glenrowan to provide its services including couriers, information technology providers, professional advisers
- government and regulatory authorities as required by law